Funeral Pricing for Sydney
Bereavement is a difficult stage in one’s life. During this time there is also the added responsibility of organising and funding a funeral service, which may place additional burden upon you. If you have not had the opportunity to pre plan for the funeral service, or if funding the total cost of the funeral service is difficult, we have a payment solution designed to assist you at this time.
Funeral Financing & Payment Options
With 1/3 Deposit – As agents for FuneralAssist™ we offer a payment plan that allows you pay a deposit for the funeral service and spread the remainder of the cost over time. Simple application criteria apply and speedy, in-house approval.Applicants must be Australian residents in regular employment (30 hours/week) or an Aged Pensioner, have photo ID and be over 18 years of age, with a bank account or credit card allowing for fortnightly direct debits of the repayment amount. Maximum loan amount is $7000. (not including 1/3rd deposit).
Talk to us for further details.
We require payment in full 7 days following the funeral service. Payments may be made via direct deposit, credit card, EFTPOS or Bpay.
We are available 24 hours, 7 Days on 1800 132 722 or submit an Online Enquiry and we will respond as soon as possible
Dealing with the death of a loved one is an emotional and stressful time. While the bereavement itself is upsetting and difficult to deal with, organising what will happen with a person’s estate and planning the funeral are essentials that need to be done. There is enough to do and think about without then worrying about how you and your family will be able to meet the cost of the funeral itself.
With Elite Funerals, you can access funeral financing from NOW Finance, to help you bear the cost of paying for a funeral and allow you to repay in the future.
Applying for a now FINANCE funeral loan is easy, and you can do so by following these five steps:
- Call now FINANCE (1300 ASK NOW) to speak to one of their personal loan specialists, and mention Elite Funerals.
- Complete the short telephone application with the loan specialist. This should take no longer than 10 minutes of your time.
- now FINANCE will manage your application through to a decision being made.
- You provide any necessary documentation to now
- If approved, funds can be transferred direct to Elite Funerals to pay for the funeral in full.
Some of the benefits of a now FINANCE funeral loan include:
- Access to a personal loan specialist, who will manage your account from application to your final payment.
- A simple, efficient application process, meaning no additional stress at a difficult time.
- Fixed interest rates and repayments.
To be eligible for a funeral loan from now FINANCE you must be:
- Over the age of 21.
- Looking for a loan of $4,000 – $25,000.
- Looking to repay in 18 – 60 months.
To apply, call now FINANCE directly, or visit their website to request a call back.
Terms & Conditions:
- Finance provided by an external partner, now FINANCE. Australian Credit Licence Number 425142.
- Speak to now FINANCE for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.