In the days and weeks following a death, you will want to notify many organisations. Below is a guide to help with administrative tasks.Feel free to Download & print our Who To Notify form to assist
Organisations to Notify
- Veteran’s Affairs
- Solicitor or Public Trustee
- Bank/Financial Institutions
- Superannuation Company
- Professional Associations
- Australian Tax Office
- Insurance Companies
- Electoral Office
- Home Help, Meals on Wheels etc.
- Post Office
- Private Health Fund
- Local Government; rates etc.
- Phone Company
- Electricity/Gas Company
- Service Organisations; Lions Club etc.
- Home Delivery Services; newspapers etc
- Home Appliance Rental
- Home Medical Aids Rental
- Blood Bank
- Close or memorialise social media and email accounts (further information available here)
Are you faced with having to plan a funeral but are not sure how to begin?
Sign up for our 7-part email series called About Funerals. Each email contains an important lesson based upon our years of working with thousands of families.
This information will help you make the right decisions for your family regardless of which funeral director you choose.
Here is a sample of the lessons
- Understanding Funeral Pricing
- Issues to Consider When Choosing Cremation
- How to Make Arrangements
Click the image below to select to receive the email lessons all at once if your need is urgent or every other day for the next two weeks.
Are you experiencing grief and are looking for a little help?
Begin Your Healing Journey is 14-part email series based upon the writings of Dr. Alan Wolfelt, the world’s top grief and recovery expert. Each email will contain a helpful article from Dr. Wolfelt plus an article from our blog.
Please click the image below to Begin Your Healing Journey. You can unsubscribe at any time and your email will never be shared with anyone.