No Attendance Cremation
Our simple, no attendance cremation service for those who do not wish to attend a funeral service. We will transfer the person who has died to our mortuary and arrange for their cremation, without service.
Their ashes will remain in custody of the crematorium awaiting your instructions for memorialisation or collection.
- Simple coffin
- Our professional fees and services
- Crematorium fee
- Transfer during normal working hours (after hours charges will apply)
- Cremation permits
- Death certificate
- After hours transfer fee
- Travel outside of Sydney metropolitan area
- Press notices at cost
- Postage of ashes within Australia – POA
- If an oversize coffin is required an additional charge applies
- For further options, you may wish to view our package builder.
- Package provides a cremation only. If a service is required prior to cremation, you may wish to view our package builder.
- Day and time of cremation will be set according to current funeral home schedule.
- Only listed extras may be added to package price. If additional extras are required, package is void.
- Full payment required prior to cremation service. We prefer direct credit through your internet banking service provider. Details on our Tax Invoices. Credit card payments 2% surcharge. We accept Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS and Bpay. Payment plans available
- An approved payment plan required if payment not made by day of cremation service.
- Price includes GST
- No further discounts apply
Are you experiencing grief and are looking for a little help?
Begin Your Healing Journey is 14-part email series based upon the writings of Dr. Alan Wolfelt, the world’s top grief and recovery expert. Each email will contain a helpful article from Dr. Wolfelt plus an article from our blog.
Please click the image below to Begin Your Healing Journey. You can unsubscribe at any time and your email will never be shared with anyone.