What To Expect
Expect to be welcomed
- Expect to feel comfortable
- Expect to be listened to
- Expect your individual needs to be met
We spend every day in our funeral home, but acknowledge that you may initially feel uneasy when you first arrive.
From your first contact, you will be welcomed. Our funeral home is light and serene and our meeting will take place in the comfortable arrangement room where you will be offered refreshments.
We will take the time to listen to your reflections and memories of your loved one and what is most important to you about their funeral service.
Listening to you and hearing your stories is not only helpful for you, but also for us, as it allows us to offer the most appropriate choices for the funeral service, rather than inundating you with options that are unsuitable or unwanted.
From here we will help to create a meaningful goodbye
- Date and place of birth. If born overseas, year arrived in Australia
- Occupation during normal working life
- Details of marriage(s). Date, place, to whom
- Details of children. Full names and date of birth
- Parents of the deceased, including mother’s maiden name and both parents’ occupations
Things to Consider:
- Clothing for the deceased to be dressed in
- Personal items to be placed in or on the coffin
- Music, readings, pallbearers
- Thank you cards, church booklets or DVD presentation
- Flowers and press notices
Are you faced with having to plan a funeral but are not sure how to begin?
Sign up for our 7-part email series called About Funerals. Each email contains an important lesson based upon our years of working with thousands of families.
This information will help you make the right decisions for your family regardless of which funeral director you choose.
Here is a sample of the lessons
- Understanding Funeral Pricing
- Issues to Consider When Choosing Cremation
- How to Make Arrangements
Are you experiencing grief and are looking for a little help?
Begin Your Healing Journey is 14-part email series based upon the writings of Dr. Alan Wolfelt, the world’s top grief and recovery expert. Each email will contain a helpful article from Dr. Wolfelt plus an article from our blog.
Please click the image below to Begin Your Healing Journey. You can unsubscribe at any time and your email will never be shared with anyone.