Exceptional Family Care…Guaranteed
exclusively at Elite Funeral Directors
Read these seven steps to providing our families with a Guarantee that their funeral service will be exceptional.
1) We guarantee…to respect your budget
Sadly, some funeral homes follow an “oops” approach to funeral arrangements. They will quote an attractive price over the phone, but when you come into the funeral home they inform you that there are a few extra fees which they forgot to mention. We believe this practice is disrespectful to your family and unethical.
At Elite Funeral Directors, our unique arrangement process begins with you describing the type of service you have in mind and your family’s budget. Next we will explore a wide variety of options that will help reduce the total price while maximising the value of your service.
An additional way in which we demonstrate respect for your budget is by giving you the ability to make funeral arrangements for cremation online at our website. You can select everything from the crematorium, the coffin, the urn and even the flowers. By making arrangements online you are in complete control.
2) We guarantee…to provide secure and dignified care for your loved one.
At Elite Funeral Directors, the secure, dignified care of your loved one is our top priority. With that in mind:
- We have a state-of-the-art facility that is always open to your inspection.
- We have a computer based security system which tracks every step in our process beginning the moment your loved one enters our care and continues until they reach their final resting place.
- Only our trusted employees will be responsible for the care of your loved one.
- Your loved one’s remains will always be washed and dressed prior to a service even if a viewing is not planned. It’s dignified, it’s respectful and it’s the right thing to do.
When it comes to caring for your loved one, 100% secure and dignified care is the only acceptable standard.
3) We guarantee…that you will have 24 hour access to the Elite team, 7 days a week
Although national statistics are unavailable, a study of families served by us over the past five years shows that 65% of loved ones pass away at night or on weekends. That’s why it’s so important for you to have 24-hour access to our team, 7 days a week.
Regardless of when you call our office, your call will be answered by trained personnel. If your loved one has passed, members of our team will be immediately dispatched to bring them into our care.
Prior to a funeral service there will be a long list of tasks which must be completed in order for the service to go the way you want. Flowers must be selected, a eulogy will need to be prepared and dozens of other decisions will need to be made. During this time you will have 24 hour access to your Elite Funeral Director. We will be there for you, day or night, to make sure that every little thing is handled and your service is a beautiful farewell.
4) We guarantee you will be given the opportunity for a private goodbye with your loved one
Saying goodbye to your loved one is never easy. Unfortunately, in today’s disposable culture, many people skip this step. The sad reality is that failing to say goodbye to someone you love leaves emotional wounds that may never heal.
At Elite Funeral Directors, every family will be given the opportunity to say a private goodbye before the cremation or burial service. Even if the family is planning to hold a public viewing and funeral ceremony, the immediate family will always be given the time for a private goodbye first to make the public event a little easier.
5) We guarantee your service can be as traditional or innovative as you like
The Greater Sydney area is incredibly diverse. Some families can trace their roots back to indigenous Australians, others to the earliest British settlers but far more families are part of the amazing multi-cultural transformation which has taken place over the past 100 years.
This diversity is reflected in the funeral traditions of families. At Elite Funeral Directors we specialize in helping your family honour your loved one using the traditions of your culture. If an Irish family wants a traditional Irish wake, we make it happen. If a Polynesian family would like a traditional tangihanga, we make it happen. Elite Funeral Directors has always, and will always, be ready to care for families wanting a traditional service regardless of their culture or traditions.
Many families find great comfort in time honoured traditions. However, some families prefer to have a more innovative service that reflects the life and values of their loved one. If the deceased was not “traditional” then a more innovative service may be the right way to honour the life they lived.
This is where Elite Funeral Directors shines in comparison to other funeral directors in the Sydney area. In fact, innovative and creative funeral services are our speciality. Here are three creative examples….but the possibilities are endless.
- An artistic group of friends who transformed a plain white coffin into a work of art that reflected the beautiful essence of their friend who had passed.
- A family who was touched by having a talented violinist play Danny Boy, their mother’s favourite song, at the graveside ceremony.
- A group of family and friends who, rather than follow a hearse to the graveside, followed the deceased’s car which had been modified to carry the coffin.
6) We guarantee you will be given the opportunity for a spiritually significant ceremony
The loss of a loved one can be an overwhelming time of hectic activity and of sadness. During this time many families find that a meaningful eulogy adds a spiritual element to the experience and helps to begin the healing process.
The Sydney area is fortunate to have many trained celebrants who are available to lead a funeral ceremony and deliver a personalised eulogy. Over the years we have had the opportunity to work with many of the celebrants and have developed a list of the top ten in the area. The criteria for being on the Elite top ten list is the following;
- Do they dedicate enough time to preparation so that they can deliver a truly personalised eulogy?
- Do they make a connection with the family?
- Do they conduct a ceremony that is spiritually meaningful?
- Are they flexible and open to accommodating special requests from the family?
- Are they able to consistently deliver a high quality funeral experience?
A very important part of what we do at Elite Funeral Directors is to recommend a specific funeral celebrant to a family. After meeting with the family, we very carefully consider our list of top ten celebrants and recommend the one who we believe will be the best fit for that particular family. Availability is a factor, but far more important is the celebrant’s ability to contribute to the creation of a beautiful farewell for the family we are serving.
7) We guarantee you will value the experience
The cost of a funeral service is often important. But the real priority is the value you receive for the money you spend. Whether you spend $5,000 or $15,000, if the experience does not meet the emotional, spiritual and practical needs of your family… you’ve spent too much.
At Elite Funeral Directors, we pride ourselves on delivering more value than any other funeral service provider in all the Sydney area.
Value comes from…
- our expert guidance as you navigate a difficult time
- our ability to create a unique and beautiful funeral experience your family and friends will cherish
- our willingness to handle all the details so you can relax and experience the love and support of family and friends
- our talented team members who always treat everyone with compassion and care
- our selection of only the highest quality products at all price ranges.
Should there ever be a portion of our services that does not meet your expectations simply notify us right away and we will do whatever it takes to correct the shortfall. If we are unable to do so, that portion of our service fee will be promptly refunded.