In Australia many choose cremation services. For some cultures and religions, it is their preferred option. For most, it is a cost-effective and practical alternative. Charges for a cremation include the use of the crematorium chapel for the funeral service and the cremation process – these costs are variable. Most funerals held in a crematorium chapel last for 30 minutes, however if you require a longer service or are expecting a very large group of mourners, it is advisable to pay a little extra for extended use of the chapel. We will arrange this on your behalf.
Usually, about two weeks after the funeral service, the crematorium will contact you regarding your wishes for memorialisation or collection of your loved one’s ashes.
Elite Funeral Directors will assist you with all of these cremation arrangements. We attend the following metropolitan area cemeteries and crematoria:
- Campbelltown and Camden Cemeteries
- Castlebrook Cemetery and Crematorium
- Eastern Suburbs – (Botany) Cemetery and Crematorium
- Field of Mars Cemetery
- Forest Lawn Cemetery and Crematorium
- French’s Forest Cemetery
- Leura Cemetery and and Crematorium
- Liverpool Cemetery
- Macquarie Park Cemetery and Crematorium
- Mona Vale Cemetery
- Northern Suburbs Crematorium
- Palmdale Cemetery and Crematorium
- Penrith, St Marys & Emu Plains Cemeteries
- Pine Grove Cemetery and Crematorium
- Richmond Cemetery
- Rookwood – Cemeteries (all sections) and Crematoria
- Smithfield Cemetery
- Sydney Catholic Lawn Cemetery – Kemps Creek
- Waverley Cemetery
- Woronora Cemetery and Crematorium
We also serve country and private cemeteries – please discuss your needs with us. Elite Funerals offers cremation services in Sydney.
Are you faced with having to plan a funeral but are not sure how to begin?
Sign up for our 7-part email series called About Funerals. Each email contains an important lesson based upon our years of working with thousands of families.
This information will help you make the right decisions for your family regardless of which funeral director you choose.
Here is a sample of the lessons
- Understanding Funeral Pricing
- Issues to Consider When Choosing Cremation
- How to Make Arrangements
Click the image below to select to receive the email lessons all at once if your need is urgent or every other day for the next two weeks.
Are you experiencing grief and are looking for a little help?
Begin Your Healing Journey is 14-part email series based upon the writings of Dr. Alan Wolfelt, the world’s top grief and recovery expert. Each email will contain a helpful article from Dr. Wolfelt plus an article from our blog.
Please click the image below to Begin Your Healing Journey. You can unsubscribe at any time and your email will never be shared with anyone.